Social media marketing for small business’ can be daunting when you first think about using t to market. But in reality it’s easier than all of the traditional methods. It’s cheaper…. and it’s easier to measure the results.
Some of the advantages are:
- It’s easy to measure your results.
- You don’t have to have a big corporation to succeed with social marketing.
- Easy to create great awareness for your company
- Is also used in conjuction with a SEO plan.
- You don’t need a large staff either.
Now what are some of the cons?
- If you try to pretend you are someone you are not. Bloggers usually figure it out an expose any lies.
- Anyone can say anything they want. So if you create an enemy in a blogger. Chances are they are going to blog about it. Hint: Be nice to bloggers!
- It’s hard to keep up with everything that’s going on around you.
To Follow up: I have written an article titled:
I hope this helps everyone get started in social media marketing – it’s a great way to keep your business in the spotlight.